What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

2.19.2009


Valentine's Day to me means love. Love is one of the greatest things you can give someone. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 says it best:


Love is patient,love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,it is not proud
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails.


This Valentine's day I felt the love of many of my friends and family...especially from two men in my life..my dad and TJ. I received a dozen long stem roses from my daddy and a build a bear from TJ. Though I was alone this Valentine's Day, I felt their love across the miles. I love you!

0 comments: