Modern meets antique nursery

2.14.2009






Happy Valentines Day everyone! I was excited to find out that I got the day off...only after I ran errands for 3 hours waiting for the building to get unlocked. So, this afternoon I bummed and looked for nursery items. We will be converting our extra bedroom into a nursery/guest room. The room isn't too large, so everything will have to fit just right. So far, these are my favorites. No changing table has been picked out because my father kept my changing table from when I was a baby. Also, when I was home in December, I accidentally saw my snoopy bear I had growing up that my mom is repairing. These items and other antiques left by my great grandmother "granny" are very special to me. I am very greatful that everyone has saved these items for me and my family.=)



0 comments: