Leaping lizards...

2.19.2009





21 weeks already. The time seems to be going by faster than I thought. Baby Armstrong now weighs about 3/4 of a pound and is about 10 1/2 inches long. Our peanut is certainly growing and so is mommy. The only noticeable difference for me from last week is that the little one is moving quite a bit. Particularly at night I feel like my baby is pracicing karate in my stomach. Leaping Lizards! (Anyone guess what movie that quote is from...Annie. One of my favorites as a child) I don't know if this much movement is an indicator of anything...but if it is, we will have our hands full with this child! I just rub my belly to try and sooth him or her. That's right. We still don't know the sex. TJ and I find out in three weeks...March 16. We can't wait!

4 comments:

Beyond genes said...

Test.

Anonymous said...

aawwwwww.....look at my queen lookin as beautiful as ever....sorry i am not there with you boo but i am thinking of both of you constantly....love you

Anonymous said...

Leaping Lizards! Your belly is finally starting to stick out a bit! I was wondering when it would happen. . .

Anonymous said...

PS: I voted girl!