ZZZZZ.....

7.20.2009

lkjlkj
lkjlkj

I don't know what it is about sleeping babies...but I love photographing them. When Imaya is sleeping I find myself getting out the camera quite often. Since her birth, I have found an interest in photography and hope to start learning how to take professional pictures. I was inspired by my college buddy Michelle Warren. She started learning, I believe, after the birth of her first daughter as well. She was now blessed with a son and continues to take great photos. Take a look below.

Tomorrow, we go take our professional pictures...not looking forward to the price tag on those! Another reason why I am interested in taking my own photos. We had my belly pictures taken at the same place, Collins Photography. So, stay tuned for the reveal of our pictures!

0 comments: