Imaya spends a day with the Soldiers

7.20.2009


oiuoiuoi
Imaya went with me this weekend to drill. I was pretty skeptical as to how it would all work out with the noise, breast feeding, and etc. However, the weekend ended up going very well with the exception of me not getting much sleep at all. On Saturday, she slept most of the day while I worked on my S-3 duties and Sunday afternoon we had our family day activities at Happy Hollow. There were so many new babies there...I want to say that there were 5 under 4 weeks old. Imaya definitely had the most hair!! Pictured with Imaya is my battle buddy Jess Cowman. Unfortunately, her and her husband are moving to Fort Stewart, Georgia for his next assignment. We will miss them lots, but wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

1 comments:

Lisa Beth said...

She does have a lot of hair!!!