24 days to go and our closet is filling up...

6.04.2009




I can't believe how much stuff we have gotten.
lkj
The clothes are from Cynthia at work. Her husband is currently deployed overseas and she recently attended a family support event. At this event they were giving away FREE, brand new clothes of varying sizes. While she was there she thought of us and picked up all the clothes you see pictured. What a great gal! Our closet is growing daily as a result of the wonderful gifts and a shopaholic mom!! Hopefully we have a girl so we can put our little one in all these adorable clothes. I have to admit that I have also bought more girl clothes than boy...as I have a gut feeling that it is a girl. If our peanut ends up being a boy, I know some very special ladies who are also having babies.
jklj
The toys are from our next door neighbor. Their little boy Dominick loved these toys, so she thought to buy them for us. Sadie and Jeff bought us the Boppy and cover from our Target registry. I can't wait to use it for breastfeeding! Lastly, the lamb is from grandma and grandpa Elbert. They brought it with they brought it with them when they visited over Memorial weekend. It is so soft. I can just see our peanut relaxing in the bobby on this comfy floor pad.

I'd like to say, though I'm not here yet
thank you for the all gifts I'll get
And thank you from my parents, too
for all the gifts in pink and blue
My closet was empty, my belongings were few
but that's all changed now, thanks to you!
...love peanut

0 comments: