37 weeks...full term

6.10.2009

lkjlkj
I gained only a pound this week which is due to all the nausea that I experienced. So far, this week was the worst that I have had. I have not been able to eat very much, due to getting sick afterwards. Thus far I have gained 24 pounds. Baby is about 6.5 lbs now. My sister was 6 lbs when she was born, however, I was 8. We are not sure how big/small TJ was...lets hope we have a smaller baby! I had my weekly appointment today. My cervix is still closed, therefore, no inducing anytime soon. Our next appointment is next Tuesday. We hope there is some activity in the cervix so we can induce as planned on the 19th. If not, we will be patiently waiting with TJ's mom and brother here for the arrival of baby Armstrong. Not feeling any contractions at this time. Baby continues to move quite a bit. I posted a quick movement video for you to see.
lkjlkj

This weeks goal is to find a mommy wagon to purchase. Possible cars: Dodge Charger, Nissan Altima, and Chrysler 300. It looks like I will be trading in my Celica as there has not been much interest =( Not what I had intended, but I hope to get a good deal for it. No more manual, 2 door cars for this girl. I guess it had to happen sooner or later...

0 comments: