Our first baby shower.

5.13.2009






The ladies at work threw me my first shower. TJ was unfortunately unable to attend due to his crazy schedule. He was at the confidence course that day with his platoon. Guys aren't really into the shower thing anyway. As you can see, we received many, many gifts. Peanut's closet was pretty empty prior to the shower, but that has all changed now. Thank you so much to the ladies and gentleman of the DFAS office. I am truly grateful for all of your support and generosity throughout my pregnancy. Words cannot express my gratitude...

My little baby is coming
The day is drawing near.
And so I spend my time dreaming
of my sweet baby dear.
I dream of little hands,
precious feet and angel eyes,
I dream of reading stories,
playing games and singing lullabies.
And while I ponder
such sweet and happy days,
My thoughts are turned to those
who have helped me along the way.
Nine months is quite a long wait
And it hasn't always been fun.
But thanks to sweet friends like you,
I am almost done!

0 comments: