Baby Armstrong can now ride in the car.

5.17.2009

My battle buddy Kristen Poe, who I wrote about earlier in this blog, purchased a car seat and a stroller for our little peanut. I was so excited to receive this gift, that I IMMEDIATELY ripped opened the boxes and started to put everything together. I think I started this project about 9:30 pm one night after I had gotten hom from school. TJ asked, "Are you going to put that together tonight." I couldn't believe he even had to ask that question. I had two huge boxes sitting in front of me...it was like Christmas...of course I was going to put them together. I can't wait to go on walks with our little peanut. I'm sure they will become part of our daily routine.

Thank you so much for this generous gift and thinking about us.

Kristen Poe will soon be returning from her deployment overseas. We hope and pray for her safe return and are excited to see her.

God Speed Poe!

0 comments: