32 weeks and counting...

5.04.2009



Baby Armstrong now weights about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. Little peanut is taking up a lot of space in my belly. As a result, my uterus is pushing up near my diaphragm and crowding my stomach. The consequences from this...heartburn. Tums has become one of my best friends. I was pleasantly surprised how much better they taste these days.

This Saturday, May 9th, I also attended a birthing class at Phelps County hospital where I will be delivering. Unfortunately, TJ was unable to attend due to his crazy schedule. Being a first time mom I was overwhelmed with questions, fears, and didn't know what to expect. This class was able to to help calm my nerves and answered all of my questions. The class covered breastfeeding, pain management, vaginal birth, and cesarean birth. We also were taken on a tour of the maternity ward. Thank you ladies of Phelps County for making us feel comfortable. It was a great learning experience. I think all mothers should attend this class before delivery...

0 comments: