The stork dropped off some gifts...

3.10.2009




You don't have to do something big to make an impact in the McDougall/Armstrong family. Or the McStrongs...a ridiculous name that TJ thought up tonight when we were bumming on the couch. We received two gifts this week, actually the same day. I came home late that night from a final and was so relieved to be done with the semester and wind down for the night. Much to my surprise I had two packages waiting for me at home. I scurried up stairs and opened them as soon as I could. Aunt Kathy and Darrel Holm sent us the very cute onesie and baby blanket. Grandpa and Grandma Elbert sent us a baby bag, onesies, and a book. In addition to the gifts that we received from Christmas and throughout the pregnancy our closet is definitely growing. I guess that means that I will have to give up some closet space for little peanut. Which means, I have some organizing to do=( Thank you to everyone who has sent gifts. In addition, for your all of your love, support, and advice you have given us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family and can't wait to share our little peanut with you all. May God bless you all and comfort you in the palm of his hand.

0 comments: