Our baby is 1lb...

3.07.2009


Little baby Armstrong is 24 weeks old now. I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems like we just found out we were having a baby. Now, I in 3 short months we will be meeting our little peanut. I am also finally looking pregnant as it took awhile to get the baby bump. I guess that means that more maternity clothes will be in my future. So far, I haven't had to wear any up to this point. I ended up just buying a bigger size in jeans because my belly wasn't really developed yet. I have experienced that it has become a bit harder to get out of bed and I am not as graceful as I once was with my movements. With the increased baby bump, people have started to touch my stomach more. At first, I was a little weirded out with people touching me. However, I have gotten used to my belly being rubbed and petted like an animal at the zoo. TJ and I have discussed many baby names but are not quite 100% yet. We have considered our family history and recently purchased a book to help us brainstorm and make our final decision. I know you all have been waiting as patiently as we have to find out the sex of our peanut. March 16th will be the day we find out. I can't wait to start the decorating process. Only three months to get it done...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! Baby bump - you look adorable!