Window lighting photo shoot

3.13.2010




lkjlkj
Maya was watching out the patio doors at a dogie going to the bathroom. It was so cute that I just had to get the camera out. It is moments like this that I am glad that I have my camera.
lkjlkj
My camera is my new baby and I bring it just about everywhere I go. I am getting really excited for it to get nice outside so I can take pictures of Maya with the natural light. No flash photography for this girl. Maybe in the future I will get into lights and flashes. It is just so difficult to figure out where to put the lights and etc. Plus, I really like the random posed...light photos.
lkjlkj

sdfsdfs
Maya's new hairdo.
sdfsdf
This was accomplished by saturating Maya's hair with water and oil. I just took a water bottle and put a little bit of oil in it. Then, when she was eating a bottle I just started taking small sections and winding them around my finger. The ringlets were much longer before they dried. It look about an hour to dry all the way through. It is best if she doesn't lay on it before they dried...but she didn't quite make it this day.
lkjlkj
It doesn't look like Maya's hair is very long here...but it is! I can't wait for her to have beautiful long, curly locks! This was so much fun and looked so cute. I will be doing this hair style more often!

0 comments: