A random update

11.02.2009




Here are some random pictures from the month of October. Yeah, I know November is almost over. I am just a little late in updating the blog...
sdfsdf
Here are some random thoughts as well:
dfgdfg
I have tried many times to sit Imaya up and see what happens next. All she does is slump or slide over to the side. So, guess we aren't ready to sit up yet. She does do well in her Bumbo seat though.
sdfsdf
Imaya is rolling over now without a little push from me. On November 1st, she rolled over three times from her back to her stomach while I was trying to change her diaper. I have seen her roll over before, but not this many times in a row. I guess I will have to watch the little peanut at little bit closer than I am used to. NO more lying on the couch!
sdfsdf
She still loves the ABC's. Anytime someone wants a picture of her I just sing the ABC's. It is a given that you will get big smiles from her. In addition to a smile, she usually brings her hand up to her mouth to chomp on. She loves chewing on those fingers. Sometimes she gets them too far down that she gags herself. Silly girl.

0 comments: