"Imaya made it all the way across the room"

11.17.2009




I picked Imaya up from daycare today and they reported that Imaya went from one end of the living room to the other. I thought, for sure she rolled across. Nope, apparently she grabbed the carpet and pulled herself. Wow, I guess she got her daddy's strength because this girl has absolutely no upper body strength.
dfgdfgd
Imaya has transitioned well from at home with mommy to daycare. She has been at daycare now for about a month already. I think I miss it more than she does. She certainly loves to watch all the kids play. She is eating and sleeping well. As long as I bring extra clothes for her spit up, she is o.k. We do have quite the spitter on our hands. Now, I am not talking just a little spit up here and there. I am talking about getting the entire front side of her shirt and most times the pants too. Every morning before I leave work, I am cleaning spit off of myself as well. Didn't you know that the new fashion trend was spit up on clothes? It's hip.
sdfsdf
(I had to include the recent pictures I took of her little legs. I suppose they have to be a bit on the larger side to hold all those muscles...lol)

0 comments: