We love you Coley...

11.07.2009


fdgfg
We attended cousin Coley's shower November 7th. It was held at Tara's house in Fargo. Lots of family and friends were in attendance. I made baby bootie cups that we filled with chex mix made by great grandma mac and a diaper cake. It was my first attempt at a diaper cake. It wasn't the most proportionate...but Nicole loved it so...mission accomplished. We played many games, ate lots of good food, had many laughs. and made some great memories that will last forever. We are so excited cousin Nicole and Frank are having a baby girl. I hope and pray that they become as close as Nicole and I have. We love you Nicole...you are so very special to us and we are so glad that you are in our lives.
fdgdsfg
In the bottom left hand corner, Imaya is pictured in a blue sailor-type sweater. Great grandma Mac actually made that for me when I was a little girl. It was saved for me and worn again by my precious little girl. I can't tell you how much these keepsakes mean to me. I will definitely be keeping stuff her as well...
asdfsd
...and yes, the party was crashed by the men. Apparently, they were hungry!

0 comments: