Our crib has arrived...

4.16.2009




Thanks to grandma Vonda our peanut will have a place to sleep at night. She purchased our Graco Sarah Convertible Crib. Peanut will be able to enjoy for this many, many years as it converts to a daybed and then to a twin bed. The crib is beautiful and we love it. Thank you grandma Vonda!! On its way to are some additional items purchased for the nursery: futon from West Elm and glider from target. We can't wait to get all these items and start putting our nursery together!

Items to purchase on last week's to do list: diapers, pacifiers, thank you cards, and baby care kit. As you can see I didn't get all the items on my list! I also purchased baby leggings, although TJ is not too fond of them, and beanies. The beanies are the cutest things I have ever seen. They have little holes in them so if peanut is a girl we can add a flower to them.

I am not packing my bag yet, but I have started making a list of items to bring to the hospital. Besides a change of clothes and a toothbrush, some items I will include: outfit for TJ (as he will probably get a call at work), snacks for energy, gum, slippers, favorite pillow, peanuts' blanket, reading material, a nursing nightie, nursing bra, a going home outfit for your peanut, camera, camcorder, and fresh batteries.

1 comments:

Lisa' said...

Can't wait to see the nursery!