7 months...wow...crazy how time flies by.

4.12.2009



Today, I am 29 weeks pregnant. Baby Armstrong is about 2 and 1/2 pounds and is about 15 inches long. I have increased my calcium intake through my milk, yogurt, and orange juice intake as baby will now need this for his/her bones. The books say that constipation and heartburn may occur, however, I have yet to welcome these friends. Knock on wood, baby Armstrong is treating mommy very well. The only thing that I can complain about is that I sleep quite a bit. I never can seem to get enough sleep!




Wow! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were having a baby. The time has flown by. I guess we better get shopping. So far, we haven't purchased really anything yet. The only additional items that are in my closet consist of Christmas gifts. The blanket my Mom and Dave gave us. I absolutely love the colors. I am debating on using the blanket as the color inspiration for the nursery. Also, we received some books and toys. My cousin Kelley and her family sent the Tiger blanket and teething ring a couple months ago. We are so spoiled! The last item pictured is the one that will be most cherished. We received that from Auntie Linda and Dale. We all miss him so much! He was a great man who lived life to the absolute fullest. Most of all, he was there for his family and would do anything for them. He included each and everyone of us in everything he could. He had a heart of gold and I will pass my memories to little Armstrong. He/she will know how excited uncle snake was for him/her to arrive.

Things to do this month: Buy diapers, wipes, nail clippers, thermometer, a bulb syringe, pacifiers, baby-friendly laundry detergent, thank you cards, and stamps.

We also registered at Target today. There will be a shower in ND sometime after the baby is born. We will have more information about dates after a month or so. TJ does not yet know when his cycle break will be. Little peanut is coming right between is basic training cycles. So, hopefully, he will be able to get some time off to travel back to ND. If not, it will just be me and peanut. We are also planning on having the Baptism at Nativity in Fargo, ND. More information on that later as well.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute baby belly! Add to your list along with the baby detergent - Dreft stain remover - works wonders on baby stains (formula, poop, etc.)!