Yet another doctors appoinment...

9.04.2009


(a band-aid on each leg, one for each shot)
Imaya had her 2 month doctors visit today. Imaya is growing quite rapidly. Imaya is now 11 lbs 15 1/2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long.


Her weight is currently in the 75th percentile. She jumped from 60th to 75th percentile in one month. She is my little chunky monkey.


Her height is still in the 50th percentile. This doesn't surprise me as me and daddy aren't too tall. I am 5' 4" and daddy is 5' 8", therefore, I don't think being tall is in Imaya's near future...

While we were at the doctor Imaya began gibbering. This was the first time that I have seen her so active and almost responding to me after I would say something. It was our first conversation. I look forward to many, many more.

Unfortunately, this appointment was when Imaya received her shots. The first one went o.k., but the second left her screaming. I guess that one hurt. I felt so bad. One thing that I can't tolerate is my baby crying!!

1 comments:

Lisa Beth said...

Why didn't they give her shots at the same time??!! Usually 2 or 3 nurses come in and give them all at once so the baby only has to endure one trauma.