Ho Ho Ho...

12.25.2009




The best gift of all this Christmas is our baby girl Maya.
lkjlkj
Merry Christmas. We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, fun, and lots of memories to cherish forever. The collaboration of pictures above is from the many Christmas gatherings we attend over the season. This year we had four, but missed one due to the ridiculous weather. Maya and I were fortunate that the streets were plowed enough so we could get across town on Christmas Eve to get to Grandma McDougall's house.
I had to put the naked pic in...that was the only picture I got on Christmas Eve. I ended up snapping a few right before church. She is growing so much it is hard to imagine that she is 6 months old. Where did the time go? I hear all the time that kids grow fast, but that is definitely an understatement. You don't really know how fast they grow until you experience it yourself. I will try to keep her momas girl as long as I can! But in all reality, my baby will soon no longer be a baby! Hopefully, when she grows up she will still like to cuddle with mama!

0 comments: