A good bill of health reported by Dr. Blehm

10.26.2009

Imaya had her first doctors appointment with her new doctor, Dr. Blehm. Dr. Blehm was recommended by Grandma Becky. I have to say that he is a great doctor and we will not be leaving him anytime soon. He reported that Imaya is healthy as can be. Nothing to worry about. Prior to the appointment, Grandma Becky was worried about her little granddaugther. She was concerned that Imaya wasn't gaining enough weight, spitting up too much, and excreting too much urine. We asked Dr. Blehm all of the above questions and he wasn't worried a bit.


Imaya is 24.37 inches long, which falls into the 64th percentile.


Imaya is 13.11 pounds, which falls under the 60th percentile.

What I found interesting is that her head circumference is 15.5 inches. Interestingly, it is in the 13th percentile. I guess she got that gene from me, as I am still wearing children's hat. Though small, I got a lot of brains in there packed like sardines...lol.

Imaya also received 2 shots and another vaccination orally. Did she cry...nope, she screamed after the shots were administered. She was pretty much fussy the rest of the day. I could barely touch her legs when changing her it hurt her so bad. Poor thing. We went over to Nana's afterwords so she could snuggle with Nana to feel better.

0 comments: